BEFORE YOU USE OR ACCESS OUR WEB SITE, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
The present terms and conditions (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”) regulate the legal relationship concluded between Hangar18 and the users of the noa-mobile.eu web site.
The present Terms and Conditions describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access and use of the web site. This document is a legally binding agreement between you as the user(s) of the web site (referred to as “you”, “your” or “User” hereinafter) and Hangar18.
Please review the following basic rules that govern your use and access to the web site. Please also note that your use or access of the web site constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, although you may “bookmark” a particular portion of this web site and thereby bypass this agreement.
BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS; IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
Hangar18 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at anytime, without prior notice, by updating this posting. Any posted changes are effective immediately and your continued use of Hangar18 contents and services constitutes your agreement that you’ve read these entire Terms and Conditions acceptance that you respect them in their entirety. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of this web site following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions, Hangar18 grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.
If Hangar18 has posted or provided a translation of the English language version of the Terms and Conditions, you agree that the translation is provided for convenience only and that the English language version will govern your use of the Site.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions through your use or access of the Site, you represent that you are (a) a person of legal age and able to form a legally binding contract in the jurisdiction in which you are a resident and from which you use the Site, and (b) permitted to receive any products under the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are a resident and from which you use the Site. If you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) this Section, do not use this Site.
All billing and registration information provided on the Site must be truthful and accurate. Each User shall be solely responsible for the information and content posted on the Site. Providing untruthful or inaccurate information constitutes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site. The Contents on this Site may be used only as a purchasing resource. Any other use, including the reproduction (except as noted above), modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on the Site, without prior written permission from Hangar18, is strictly prohibited.
While accessing the Site, or using its services, you should not:
1. Post or transmit false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including but not limited to during the registration process.)
2. Violate any laws, regulations, third party rights or our policies, such as third party’s intellectual property rights;
3. Fail to deliver payment for the products and items purchased by you;
4. Manipulate the billing process of noa-mobile.eu, or fail to deliver the payment or fee owned to Hangar18;
5. Undermine the feedback or ratings systems;
6. Distribute spam, bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes on the Site;
7. Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Hangar18 and the Site, or the interests or property of other users;
8. Collect information of other Users, including, but not limited to, their email addresses and User IDs, without their advance consent, in order to reap profits; or
9. Otherwise incur any liability to the Site or Hangar18.
Hangar18 reserves the right to limit, terminate and deny the right to use or access the Site of any User for any reason whatsoever, including, but not limited to, infringing any third party’s intellectual property right, breaching these Terms and Conditions, and incurring any liability to Hangar18. Each User hereby also agrees that in no event shall Hangar18 be liable to any User or any third party for any User’s inability to use or access the Site.
You may not use anyone else’s noa-mobile.eu ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that noa-mobile.eu ID, password or account. Hangar18 cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Each User represents warrants and agrees that (a) such information, whether submitted during the registration process or thereafter throughout the continuation of the use of the Site, is true, accurate, current and complete, and (b) you will maintain and promptly amend all information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
By confirming your purchase at the end of the checkout process, you agree to accept and pay for the item(s) purchased. You realize that any delay in the process of delivery payment may constitute a contract breach, and you shall be solely responsible for such breach.
Each User understands and accepts that the price listed for the product on the Site and/or the price paid for the product includes the commission due to Hangar18. All prices include VAT. (where applicable) at the current valid rate. Hangar18 reserves the right to express the price exclusive of VAT, however the VAT should be shown separately and should be included in the total price.
Hangar18 reserves the rights to change its prices according to the law and business practice. The prices being in EURO (EUR) unless otherwise stipulated. Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, which you are responsible for paying.
1. If you order something that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, your only remedy is to receive a refund of your purchase price.
2. You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific purchase before you confirm the transaction (such as shipping terms for tangible goods). Those additional terms will also govern that transaction.
3. Even though we use terms like purchase, buy, sell, and order to talk about transactions related to Credits, you don’t receive an ownership interest in those items.
Terms of payments to Hangar18 are the following: (Unless special terms of payments are not made in writing)
• Bank transfer
• Payment through PayPal
If payment deadlines are not met, this will automatically give rise to all of the statutory consequences of default, without any special reminder being required.
Current warehouse availability for a particular product buyer will be able to check in a moment of placing an order (this will be the most recent information – quantities will be updated on daily basis).
For any changes or mistakes that can occur outside of our influence and knowledge, Hangar 18 will not be considered responsible.
If it happens that the ordered product is not available in the moment when customer places his order, the customer will be informed of this by E-mail. If ordered product is still not available after 15 working days from the moment when order was placed, customer has the right to request cancelation of an order.
Shipping is free of charge on orders that are 30€ and over, while orders under 30€ have a flat delivery charge of 10€.
Upon receiving the product, the supervision whether the delivered product fully corresponds with the ordering it is solely your responsibility. Hangar18 is highly recommending you to check the condition of a package, if there are any damages or shortages in the shipment in general.
In case of any damages, missing content or a part of an order, you are obliged to write everything clearly on the invoice, to specify every shortage or damage and to confirm it with your signature and inform us about it. Also delivery service is obligated to make a note with a signature if the package is delivered damaged in any way.
Shipping and delivery of our products, delivery expenses and a risk during this period is on you. Hangar18 offers a possibility to you to insure the entire shipment.
Hangar18 calls your attention that these time frames on the Site are general information, and by purchasing you have to acknowledge and agree that in case of any delays in the delivery you have no right to demand compensation for damages, any interest, or order cancelation..
In case that the ordered product is out of stock, delivery time is extended and Hangar18 gives at a possibility to its buyer to delete or cancel their order.
Every shipment is delivered to the address specified by you when placing an order.
Upon receiving of the package you are obligated to make sure that there are no damages on the package. Otherwise, you are responsible to make a written record with your complain at your transportation company office within the time defined by law.
From the moment when a product leaves the warehouse, the risk is transferred to the other party defined with this contract. Hangar18 is not responsible for any delays it occurs during delivery of products. In this case you have the right to terminate or cancel your order, however you may accept the new terms of delivery, but in no case you do not have the right to demand compensation or interest or money refund for any delays.
In the case that the ordered product is not delivered within the specified time period, Hangar 18 has to start an investigation with a transport company that was responsible for delivering the shipment. During this period Hangar18 will not make any decisions regarding to this specific customer order.
If all of these conditions are not fulfilled, Hangar18 will not accept your reclamation.
You are obliged to return the goods to us in the same condition and original package as they arrived (for example: headphones, cables, instructions etc.) without changed references and product serial numbers, and to take reasonable care ensuring that the goods are received by us and are not damaged in transit. Labels and all text on the labels as well as stamps from producers must be intact.
In case of previously agreed non return policy, or not allowed returns, shipment will be sent back to the sender. Hangar18 reserves the right to make refunds after 30 days from receiving the sender’s address on his own expense.
You have the right to return the goods, or replace it with another product for any personal reason within 30 days. If the ordered product is returned in identical (undamaged condition) Hangar18 will refund a full amount of the purchase price to you.
Hangar18 tries to describe all products as accurately as possible. Also, Hangar18 cannot guarantee that all data given on the product description are 100% accurate, complete, reliable and error free.
For any questions about products that you are interested in, please contact our customer service in order to avoid any misconceptions (about colours, package content etc). If you purchased a product and it still deviates from desired, you can return the product in unused condition with all complete documentation provided with the device.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
• Replacements of supplies (batteries, headphones, CDs, memory cards etc.).
• Damages and other consequences that can happen if the product is used inadequately and inappropriately. Clients are asked to take their time and read carefully the instructions for proper use of all products.
• If products are stored improperly, and not according to producers instructions and directions.
• The failure of other equipment that came in a same package with a product (charger, cables, headphones etc.)
• In a case of using incompatible products with a main products (that may cause damages) – all different type of extra equipment that customers can buy separately from the main product in regular stores or super markets.
• Damages and other consequences that may come as a result of repairs or any other involvements from an unauthorized service centre.
• Damages and other consequences resulting from external influences (such as all kind of accidents or natural disasters).
Hangar18 can refuses to accept the warranty from any of the reasons stated above.
In the case of the warranty being declined, Hangar18 will make you an offer for the repair of the product. In the case of you refuse this offer; the producer has the right to require its administrative expenses to be covered by you. In the case of you accept the offer; you are obligated to pay a total cost of the repair to the producer.
What personal information we collect
When you create your noa-mobile.eu ID, register your products, apply for commercial credit, purchase a product, download a software update, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information. Furthermore, Hangar18 can be led to ask the Customer for additional necessary documents, eg. proof of address, ID card,…
When you share your content with family and friends using Hangar18 products, send gift certificates and products, Hangar18 may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
How we use your personal information
1. The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Hangar18 latest products announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising.
2. We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
3. From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with noa-mobile.eu, you may not sign out of receiving these communications.
4. We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and customer communications.
HANGAR18 DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY HANGAR18 SERVICES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST HANGAR18 SHOP FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
• The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
• Hangar18 reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
If, notwithstanding the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, Hangar18 is found to be liable to you for any damage or loss which arises out of or is in any way connected with your use of the Site or any Content, Hangar18’s liability shall in no event exceed the greater of (1) the total of any subscription or similar fees with respect to any service or feature of or on the Site paid in the six months prior to the date of the initial claim made against Hangar18 (but not including the purchase price for any products), or (2) 100 euro. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations of liability, so the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
You acknowledge and agree that Hangar18 may preserve any transmittal or communication by you with Hangar18 through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or Hangar18 determines that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) comply with legal process, (2) enforce these Terms and Conditions, (3) respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others, or (4) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Hangar18, its employees, users of or visitors to the Site, and the public.
You agree that Hangar18 may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site and/or block your future access to the Site if we determine that you have violated these Terms and Conditions or other agreements or guidelines which may be associated with your use of the Site. You also agree that any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions will constitute an unlawful and unfair business practice, and will cause irreparable harm to Hangar18, for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and you consent to Hangar18 obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that Hangar18 deems necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Hangar18 may have at law or in equity.
You agree that Hangar18 may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to) (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (2) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
If Hangar18 does take any legal action against you as a result of your violation of these Terms and Conditions, Hangar18 will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to Hangar18. You agree that Hangar18 will not be liable to you or to any third party for termination of your access to the Site as a result of any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the only terms between Hangar18 and the customers and the relationship between them shall only be regulated by these terms. The present Terms and Conditions supersede any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings. To the extent that anything in or associated with the content of the Site is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions shall take precedence, unless prohibited by law. The headings of Sections and subsections of these Terms and Conditions are only for convenience of reference and are not intended to affect the interpretation or construction of any provision of these Terms and Conditions. If Hangar18 fails to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of its right to enforce such provision.